86 Mustang

86 Mustang
Picture from the first hours of ownership

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Labors

So I only got the chance to work on anything this holiday weekend on Monday.  The weekend had too many other things planned to do anything effective any other day.

So I spent about 6 hours or so carefully removing the engine wiring and vacuum harness.  Since I am interested in reusing the wiring, I couldnt strip with wild abandon.  I sucessfully removed all of the vacuum  harnes with all of the solenoids for evap purge, egr etc., and I made a decent attempt at pulling most of the wiring.  Since I still have a little more to pull out, and my day was cut short by having to go to my "fun" job slinging auto parts, I didnt take any pictures...I'll take some once the engine bay is cleaned up.

No comments: